hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, August 15, 2004
Sunday, August 15, 2004
ok. So it ain't much of a random rant. Oh wells. Hmm...last night, prayed from around 1.15am to about 2am for every single member of my family, not forgetting my friends and the people around me...but till now, I have to really force myself before I can actually feel his presence. Is there something wrong?
However, I still enjoy reading the bible. And I still trust him and I do offer my life to him and confess in him, I still do talk to him and all and these were the times I feel him right beside me.
Devil at work?
Who knows. Feeling better than yesterday. Did lots of maths today, I'm starting to enjoy maths and that's insane. Honestly. But one thing that remains is that I'm still so short-tempered. Anything can fire off my anger, is it lack of sleep? Or stress?
Went to buy my gown, I'm really really grateful to my parents who allowed me to have that gown though grad nite is probably the only time I'm wearing that gown...but, what can I do to repay them? Just feeling so much gratitude towards them...and for the wonderful dinner today. Ate at Pizza Hut, amazingly I managed to squeeze down a bowl of salad, soup, a spicy chicken, a calamari ring, some baked chicken royale pasta, 1/2 of the beef lasagne, 2 slices of pizza and coke. Wow. Then had frozen yoghurt and enjoyed it alot. Yup. Think we spent close to 200 bucks today.
Well. Had to entertain Pak Miki. Which is dad's friend. He's pretty fussy with food, quite loud, cheerful with a huge belly, inproportionately small head (maybe it's because of his crew cut hair style) and very strong colonge. He kept talking about me and my sis. And the thing is, I can listen to Bahasa Indonesia and I understand what the person is saying. But I can't speak the language. He has a really really good impression of me. I wonder why.
It's close to 10.30pm now. Guess I'm gonna hit the bed now.
- #67